Improve your hiring process for Content Manager positions using OysterLink’s Job Description Template.
Content Manager Job Overview
We are looking for an accomplished Content Manager who will become a pivotal cornerstone of our team at [Company Name].
You will play a key role in shaping and executing our content strategy, ensuring that our brand message is consistently and effectively communicated across all touchpoints.
Your expertise in content creation, management and analytics will be integral to driving our digital presence and engaging our target audience.
As a key member of our team, your contributions will directly impact our company’s growth and success.
As a Content Manager, your responsibilities will include formulating a cross-platform content strategy, collaborating with other team members to develop new content ideas and proofreading content before pushing it live.
You will also be tasked with managing a content team, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals, taking ownership of an editorial calendar and optimizing content according to SEO guidelines.
If you have a passion for creating and managing high-quality content, and a desire to play a key role in a dynamic team, we invite you to apply for the Content Manager position at [Company Name].
Your skills and enthusiasm will be instrumental in driving our content strategy forward, and we look forward to seeing the innovative ways you contribute to our team and goals.
Schedule: Full-time (40 hours per week)
Content Manager Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a comprehensive content strategy that aligns with the company’s goals and the audience’s interests
- Manage the creation, editing and publishing of engaging content across various platforms, including websites, social media and blogs
- Oversee the content calendar
- Manage a team of content specialists
- Provide guidance and feedback to your content team
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create cohesive and effective content that supports overall business objectives
- Monitor SEO trends and update content to improve search engine rankings and online visibility
- Analyze content performance metrics to refine content strategies accordingly
- Manage content budgets and resources
- Be in the loop with content trends, digital technology advancements and competitor content strategies
Content Manager Experience Requirements & Skills
- Proven experience in content management, creation and strategy
- Proven experience in optimizing content for search engines
- Strong understanding of SEO principles
- Proficiency in content management systems (CMS), such as WordPress
- Experience with analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems
Content Manager Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, English or any related field
- Three to four years of agency experience or in a similar role
Content Manager Job Description Template — Free Download
Access our Content Manager Job Description Template by simply entering your email address and selecting Free Download.
Our customizable template allows you to tailor critical aspects like salary, work hours and other key details, ensuring a perfect fit for your company’s unique needs.
Its simplicity ensures you craft a detailed and compelling job listing, meticulously customized to attract the most suitable candidates.
Leverage this template to construct an appealing and comprehensive job advertisement, strategically designed to appeal to top-tier talent in the industry.
"*" indicates required fields
Related: How To Write a Job Description