A Valet, also referred to as a Parking Attendant, is responsible for greeting customers, parking and retrieving their cars, helping them with luggage and offering recommendations about the facility and other places of interest.
Simplify your hiring process and find the ideal candidate effortlessly by downloading our Valet Job Description Template below.
Valet Job Overview
[Company Name] is seeking a courteous and attentive Valet to join our team.
Your duties will include warmly welcoming guests, assisting with luggage and ensuring the orderly flow of vehicles in the designated parking area.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent driving skills, a friendly demeanor and keen attention to detail to ensure the safe handling of our guests’ vehicles.
Salary: $20,000–$40,000/year + tips
Schedule: Full-time (40 hours per week), with the possibility of overtime beyond 40 hours per week
Valet Duties & Responsibilities
- Warmly greet guests upon arrival
- Assist guests out of their cars and help with luggage or heavy items
- Safely park and retrieve guests’ vehicles in designated areas
- Ensure the keys are either returned to the owner or stored safely
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in the parking area
Valet Experience Requirements & Skills
- Excellent driving skills
- Strong customer service skills with a friendly and courteous demeanor
- Ability to safely operate various types of vehicles, including manual and automatic transmissions
- Attention to detail to ensure the safe handling of vehicles and belongings
- Physical stamina and agility to stand for extended periods and lift heavy items
Valet Education & Qualifications Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- A valid driver’s license
Valet Job Description Template — Free Download
This customizable template simplifies the creation of compelling online job listings for Valet positions. All you need to do is replace [Company Name] with your establishment’s name and update the content to suit your specific needs and preferences.
Download our free Valet Job Description Template today to streamline your hiring process.
"*" indicates required fields
Related: How To Write a Job Description