A Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and organization of homes, hotels or other buildings. The goal of this position is to provide a clean and welcoming space for residents or guests.
Simplify your hiring process by copying or downloading our free Housekeeper Job Description Template below.
Housekeeper Job Overview
Join [Company Name] as a professional housekeeper, where your meticulous attention to detail will play a crucial role in ensuring a clean and orderly environment for our guests.
As a valued employee of [Company Name], you’ll be responsible for tasks such as room cleaning, trash disposal, bed changes and prompt reporting of maintenance issues.
If you are detail-oriented and passionate about upholding impeccable cleanliness standards, we welcome you to submit your application.
Schedule: Full-Time (40 hours per week), with the possibility of overtime beyond 40 hours per week
Housekeeper Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitize hotel rooms and common areas
- Perform bedding changes
- Sanitize bathroom surfaces such as sinks, countertops and toilets
- Collect and dispose of trash properly
- Address guest complaints and requests with professionalism and patience
- Promptly report, log and return any lost and found items
Housekeeper Experience Requirements & Skills
- Prior experience as a Cleaner or Housekeeper
- Excellent understanding of cleaning appliances
- Ability to work quickly without compromising quality
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in handling responsibilities
Housekeeper Education & Qualifications
- No formal education is required but a high school diploma is encouraged
Housekeeper Job Description Template — Free Download
Use this customizable job description template to effortlessly post job listings online and find the best candidates. Start by replacing [Company Name], with the name of your establishment and modify the template to add a list of employee benefits and include information about your company.
Simplify your hiring process and save time with our user-friendly template!
"*" indicates required fields
Related: How To Write a Job Description