A successful guest relations manager has strong leadership, management and communication skills.
Guest Relations Manager Job Overview
[Company Name] is seeking a guest relations manager dedicated to creating a warm and comfortable experience for our guests. As the primary point of contact, you will ensure their satisfaction and promptly address concerns.
If you are customer-oriented and passionate about delivering exceptional experiences, we invite you to join our team.
The goal of this position is to leave guests with a positive impression and boost [Company Name’s] reputation.
Salary: $15 – $38/hour
Schedule: Full-Time (40 hours per week), with the possibility of overtime beyond 40 hours per week
Guest Relations Manager Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet guests warmly upon arrival and coordinate check-ins and check-outs
- Manage luggage collection and storage
- Oversee reservations, manage financial transactions and address in-room dining requests
- Resolve guest complaints
- Personalize services for guests
- Inform guests about hotel services, amenities and local attractions
- Liaise with housekeepers and waitstaff for a seamless guest experience
- Analyze customer feedback and suggest improvements
- Make sure the staff consistently provides friendly and courteous service
Guest Relations Manager Qualifications & Skills
- Familiarity with hotel management best practices and relevant laws
- Hands-on experience with hotel management software
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written
- Strong leadership, problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Ability to implement emergency plans for various situations
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and appearance
Guest Relations Manager Education & Experience Requirements
- A degree in hospitality management, tourism, business administration or a related field
- Proven track record as a guest relations manager
Use our job description template to simplify your hiring process. Customize to match your company’s preferences.
Download this FREE job description template
"*" indicates required fields
Related: How To Write a Job Description