Copy or download our free Hospitality Manager Job Description Template. Simply enter your email and click to access your free template.
We’re in search of a proficient Hospitality Manager to enhance the overall operational excellence at [Company Name] and contribute to our seasoned team in providing outstanding hospitality experiences.
Responsibilities involve overseeing day-to-day operations, implementing quality service protocols, maintaining rigorous cleanliness standards and actively collaborating with the team to meet our guests’ expectations.
Ideal candidates should have a strong background in hospitality management, be available during operational hours, including weekends and holidays and play a key role in refining our overall operations in our establishment.
Schedule: Full-time commitment, including weekends and evenings, with the standard of 40 working hours per week
Hospitality Manager Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Implement and maintain high service standards
- Hire, supervise and evaluate personnel
- Develop and implement operational procedures to optimize efficiency
- Handle guest inquiries, concerns and complaints
- Monitor and manage budgets, expenses and financial performance
- Create reports for senior management
Hospitality Manager Experience & Skills
- Proven experience in hospitality management
- Customer-centered mindset
- Knowledge of industry trends, standards and best practices
- Experience in budget management, financial analysis and cost control
- Exceptional communication, organizational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Proficiency in using various software and other relevant tools, such as MS Office or ERP
Hospitality Manager Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, hospitality management or other related field
- Proficiency in quality standards, such as ISO or AHLA
Hospitality Manager Job Description Template — Free Download
Tailor our user-friendly template for compelling online job ads by replacing [Company Name] with your business details. Customize to match your unique requirements and attract top talent.
Download now, save time and create impactful job postings!
"*" indicates required fields
Related: How To Write a Job Description