Hire the right talent with the right messaging by downloading our free Executive Administrative Assistant Job Description Template below.
Executive Administrative Assistant Job Overview
We at [Company Name] are looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant who will report directly to our [Position Title].
Your responsibilities include providing administrative support, assisting with the preparation of daily/weekly/monthly/annual reports, scheduling and arranging meetings and relevant logistics and other office duties.
We’re looking for someone with at least [Number] years of administrative experience, a good grasp of office suites and cloud-based applications and excellent multitasking and communication skills.
Schedule: Full-time, office-based
Executive Administrative Assistant Duties & Responsibilities
- Schedule and coordinate appointments, meetings and conferences for executives
- Manage and prioritize daily schedules, ensuring optimal use of executives’ time
- Screen and respond to emails, calls and inquiries on behalf of executives
- Draft and edit professional correspondence, reports and documents
- Arrange travel itineraries, including accommodations, flights and transportation
- Prepare and proofread reports, presentations and meeting materials
- Organize and maintain accurate filing systems for easy retrieval of documents
- Coordinate logistics for meetings, including room setup, audiovisual equipment and catering
- Record meeting minutes and follow up on action items
- Maintain and update contact databases
- Compile and analyze data to generate reports and summaries
- Assist in project management responsibilities by tracking deadlines, milestones and deliverables
- Utilize software tools (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, Google Workspace) for document creation, communication and data management
- Oversee office supplies, equipment and maintenance
Executive Administrative Assistant Experience Requirements & Skills
- Proven experience of at least [Number] years as an executive administrative assistant or in a similar role
- Familiarity with executive office protocols and a track record of handling confidential information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including professional correspondence and minute-taking
- Proficiency in travel coordination, calendar management and scheduling, ensuring optimal time management
- Strong technology proficiency, including the use of standard office software
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, acting as a liaison between executives and internal/external stakeholders
- Project management skills, including tracking deadlines and milestones and coordinating project-related tasks
Executive Administrative Assistant Education & Qualifications
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field
- Certifications in project management, administration, organizational management or a related field are a plus
Executive Administrative Assistant Job Description Template — Free Download
Get a head-start with your next job ad using our free Executive Administrative Assistant Job Description Template.
Simply revise the information in brackets to make sure your job ad fits your requirements and appeals to the talent you’re looking for.
To get your template, write your email address below and click the Free Download button.
"*" indicates required fields
Related: How To Write a Job Description