A restaurant manager is one of the 10 best-paying jobs in the United States. If you’re passionate about the culinary arts and delivering outstanding service, consider applying for restaurant management jobs in Miami and grow your career.
In this comprehensive article, OysterLink provides valuable insights and exciting opportunities for both seasoned restaurant managers and aspiring professionals looking to enter this field in Miami.
To know more about what restaurant manager jobs in Miami entail, check out our restaurant manager job description article.
Top-Paying Restaurant Manager Jobs in Miami
Discover exciting career opportunities as a restaurant manager in Miami with competitive salaries and attractive benefits with the following top-paying restaurant manager jobs.
1. Restaurant Manager | Constellation Culinary Group, Miami, FL
Constellation is a culinary group that offers a wide array of dining experiences, from events, cultural centers, restaurants, cafes and so on.
Join this passionate group as a restaurant manager for one of Constellation’s fine dining establishments. Once hired, you’d be responsible for recruitment, restaurant supervision and team management, among other tasks.
- Salary: $70,000–$75,000 per year
- Job type: Full-time; required weekend and holiday availability
- Benefits: Sick leaves and holiday pay, medical, dental and vision coverage, tuition reimbursements, discount program, commuter benefits, 401k
- How to apply: Visit Constellation’s careers page to apply today.
2. Restaurant Manager | The Henry, Miami, FL
Founded in 1998, The Henry is a neighborhood restaurant part of Fox Restaurant Concepts, offering an elegant yet casual dining experience.
The Henry is looking for candidates with at least two years of experience in restaurant management. As a restaurant manager at The Henry, you will have the opportunity to showcase a variety of skills, from coaching to business management.
- Salary: $57,000–$70,000 per year
- Job type: Full-time
- Benefits: Incentives, medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement program, restaurant discounts, gym memberships, tuition reimbursement, paid time off (PTO)
- How to apply: Visit The Henry’s careers page to apply today.
3. Restaurant Manager | LongHorn Steakhouse, Miami, FL
As part of the Fortune 500 Darden family, LongHorn Steakhouse is a casual dining steak restaurant that prides itself on its quality beef, chicken and so on.
They pride themselves on having 50% of their restaurant managers promoted from team members through their Manager-in-Training program.
LongHorn Steakhouse is offering restaurant manager jobs for those who can embody the LongHorn Core Values as they oversee restaurant operations and supervise culinary teams.
- Salary: $50,000–$60,000+ per year
- Job type: Full-time
- Benefits: Medical, dental and vision coverage, paid medical and family leave, 401k with up to 120% match on the first 6% of salary, retirement benefits, Darden Employee Stock Purchase Program, two-week paid vacation
- How to apply: Visit LongHorn’s jobs site to apply today.
4. Restaurant Manager | Hooters Restaurants, Miami, FL
Hooters offers a casual dining atmosphere with a laid-back sports bar vibe. Since 1983, its popularity has continued to rise, with more than 420 branches in 42 states in the U.S. and 29 countries worldwide.
Check out Hooters’ available restaurant manager jobs and join its forward-thinking team. As a Hooters’ restaurant manager, you’ll be in charge of patron and employee satisfaction, team management and coaching and sales and profits monitoring, among others.
- Salary: $52,000–$60,000 per year
- Job type: Full-time
- Benefits: Health, dental and vision insurance, 401k, PTO, paid training, employee discount
- How to apply: Visit Hooters’ jobs site to apply today.
5. Restaurant Manager | Tap 42, Miami, FL
Voted “Best Restaurant in South Florida” by the South Florida Business Journal, Tap 42 Craft Kitchen & Bar offers an upscale casual dining and drinking experience for everyone in Midtown Miami.
Tap 42 is offering restaurant manager jobs for passionate professionals who would like to join its management team. Once hired, they’ll undergo a comprehensive training program from kitchen work and culinary program development to front-of-house operations.
- Salary: $65,000–$80,000
- Job type: Full-time
- Benefits: Health, dental and vision insurance, employee discounts, paid training, two-week PTO, fully comped meals
- How to apply: Visit Tap 42’s website to apply today.
Salary Trends for Restaurant Manager Jobs in Miami
When it comes to compensation, Miami’s hospitality industry offers salary packages for restaurant manager jobs dependent on the size and prestige of the establishment, your level of experience and the scope of responsibilities.
Restaurant manager jobs in United States bring an average salary of $59,440, with candidates with years of experience earning even higher.
OysterLink keeps you informed about the latest salary trends, enabling you to negotiate and secure a rewarding compensation package. So, before you start sending applications, we invite you to explore restaurant manager average salary across different regions of the United States.
Legal Requirements for Restaurant Manager Jobs in Miami
Those interested in taking on restaurant manager jobs or other restaurant positions are required to comply with the following, with some requirements specific to managerial roles.
- Adhere to the health and safety standards set by regulatory bodies such as the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- Follow local and state food safety regulations.
- Make sure your establishment has all necessary licenses and permits required by the State of Florida and Miami-Dade County.
- Ensure proper tax compliance by accurately reporting and remitting sales, payroll and other applicable taxes to the appropriate authorities.
- Familiarize yourself with the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and other applicable labor regulations to ensure proper employee management.
- Have all legal rights to work in the U.S. (e.g., visa, residency status, etc.).
Frequently Asked Questions
We understand that you may have some common questions as you navigate the dynamic culinary landscape of Miami and apply for restaurant manager jobs, and we’re here to provide you with the answers.
Let’s delve into these FAQs together, equipping you with the knowledge and insights to thrive as a restaurant manager in Miami’s bustling restaurant scene.
What key skills or qualities do successful restaurant managers in Miami possess?
Successful restaurant managers in Miami possess a range of skills and qualities, including strong leadership, effective communication, problem-solving abilities, adaptability, financial acumen and a passion for the culinary arts.
Restaurant managers must also be updated with the latest restaurant trends to adapt and lead with informed decision-making.
These attributes enable them to navigate the industry’s challenges and create memorable dining experiences for guests in Miami.
What is the importance of exceptional customer service in Miami’s competitive restaurant industry?
With a plethora of dining options available, providing outstanding service sets your establishment apart, fosters customer loyalty and generates positive word-of-mouth recommendations, which are vital for success in this bustling market.
How can restaurant managers in Miami foster relationships with local suppliers and vendors?
Building strong relationships with local suppliers and vendors is essential for sourcing quality ingredients and securing timely deliveries.
Networking at industry events, participating in farmers’ markets and seeking referrals from other restaurant professionals can help restaurant managers in Miami establish connections with reliable local suppliers.
How can I advance my career as a restaurant manager in Miami?
Advancing your career as a restaurant manager in Miami can involve seeking higher-level management positions or restaurant manager jobs in higher-end establishments, pursuing additional training or certifications, expanding your professional network and staying updated on industry trends.
Gaining experience in different types of establishments and demonstrating a track record of success can also contribute to career growth in the vibrant Miami restaurant scene.
Are there any resources available for restaurant managers in Miami to stay connected with the local industry?
Yes, there are several resources available for restaurant managers in Miami. Local hospitality associations, such as the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association, offer networking events, educational opportunities and access to industry insights and sought-after restaurant manager jobs specifically tailored to the Miami restaurant community.
Are there any local sustainability initiatives I should be aware of as a restaurant manager in Miami?
Miami has a growing focus on sustainability and environmental conservation.
Familiarize yourself with local initiatives such as sourcing locally grown produce, implementing energy-efficient practices, minimizing single-use plastics and participating in community sustainability efforts.
Incorporating sustainable practices can enhance your restaurant’s reputation and appeal to environmentally conscious diners.
Find the Best Restaurant Manager Jobs in Miami With OysterLink
This article, made specifically for restaurant manager jobs in Miami, aims to give you valuable insights to excel in this high-level role and your restaurant career.
At OysterLink, we are committed to being your dedicated partner in unlocking thrilling opportunities and providing reliable resources to support your career journey as a restaurant manager in Miami.
Whether you’re an experienced professional seeking advancement or embarking on a new management role in the industry, navigate the journey easier with OysterLink.